If you’re interested in cryptocurrency and want to start your journey by getting your hands on some Binance Coin (BNB), one way to do so is by using Trust Wallet. Trust Wallet is a popular mobile wallet for storing and managing multiple cryptocurrencies, including BNB. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps on how to get a 10 BNB on Trust Wallet.
Before we begin, it’s important to note that there are a few prerequisites for getting BNB on Trust Wallet:
- You need to have Trust Wallet installed on your mobile device (iOS or Android). If you don’t have it already, you can download it from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- You need to have a cryptocurrency exchange account that supports BNB. Some popular exchanges that support BNB include Binance, Coinbase, and Kraken. If you don’t have an exchange account yet, you can sign up for one by following the respective exchange’s onboarding process.
- You need to have some funds available in your exchange account. BNB can be purchased with a variety of cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, or with fiat currencies such as US dollars or euros.
Once you have these prerequisites out of the way, you can start the process of getting BNB on Trust Wallet. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open Trust Wallet and tap on the “Receive” button on the home screen. This will bring up your Trust Wallet address, which is a string of letters and numbers that you can use to receive cryptocurrencies.
- Log in to your exchange account and navigate to the BNB trading pair. For example, if you want to buy BNB with Bitcoin, you’ll need to go to the BTC/BNB trading pair.
- Enter the amount of BNB you want to buy and review the details of your order. Make sure the amount and price are correct before proceeding.
- When you’re ready to place your order, click on the “Buy” button. This will initiate the purchase process, and your exchange will hold the BNB in your account until the transaction is complete.
- Once the transaction is complete, the BNB will be transferred from the exchange to your Trust Wallet. To see your BNB balance, tap on the “Assets” button on the home screen and then select BNB from the list of supported cryptocurrencies.
And that’s it! You should now have 10 BNB in your Trust Wallet, ready for you to use for cryptocurrency trading or as a form of payment.
In summary, getting BNB on Trust Wallet is a relatively straightforward process that requires you to have a Trust Wallet account, an exchange account, and some funds to use for purchasing BNB. With these things in place, you can buy BNB on the exchange and transfer it to your Trust Wallet for safekeeping.